Former US Ski Team, designer for Spyder and Descente with over 25 years of proven go to design experience, market strategy including commercially successful designs sold globally for some of the most visible and sought after Brands on the planet.
Randy is a fourth generation born and raised in Coloradoan. An avid outdoorsman, Randy enjoys skiing, climbing, hiking, fishing and riding his adventure motorcycle.
A strong love for travel and photography, Randy has had photos published around the world in various publications including Powder Magazine, Outside Magazine, Ski, Fly fishing mags and even used on two book covers.
Randy holds several US design patents and is a former US ski team competitor and downhill ski racer, and even turned Pro and competed on the Coors US Pro Tour.
At one point Randy held the US Speed skiing record at 102.02/mph and at 14 became the youngest state champion motorcycle racer in short track TT.
- Contract Designer & Development for over 15 years with a broad range of clients: Stahlsac Scuba luggage, Sage fly fishing, Lonely Planet travel gear, fishpond fly fishing (designed & developed their one size fits most modular fly fishing vests), Tommy Hilfiger city and casual travel gear, Levis, JanSport, Case Logic, Thule.
- Founder/Owner of Chicane Motorcycle Luggage & Accessories, targeted at BMW motorcyclists and dealers. Established over 150 BMW dealers nation wide and had a following of riders & customers from around the world.
- Coleman Company; Vice President of Soft Goods Design
- Sunbeam Corporation; Vice President Design/Development for Timberland Packs & Travel Gear. General Bitch and cabana boy.
- Eastpak Corporation; Director of Design & Product Development
- Descente America; Senior Product Manager (ski Division)
- Spyder Active Sports; Director of Development/Production